Thursday, March 24, 2011

3/25/11- Toad The Wet Sprocket- "Good Intentions"


Oh the 90s. I miss that decade. It was such a clusterfuck of music, but it was the clusterfuck of music that I grew up with and that I listed to in my late elementary to high school years. One of the bands that I loved, yet somehow never bought any of their albums (I need to go remedy that) is Toad the Wet Sprocket.

TTWS formed back in 1986, but didn't break through to the mainstream until 1991, when their third album "Fear" spawned the Alternative hits "Walk on the Ocean" and "All I Want." This success was part of what helped them land a track on the "Friends" soundtrack in 1995.

The song appears on the "Friends" soundtrack, and has Courtney Cox appearing in her second music video, the first of course being Bruce Springsteen's "Dancing in the Dark." Enjoy "Good Intentions" by Toad the Wet Sprocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment