Saturday, March 19, 2011

3/19/11- Splender- "I Think God Can Explain"


Back in 1999, Splender broke onto the scene with their debut album "Halfway Down the Sky." It was a DAMN good rock record that still to this day, I can throw in the CD player (yes, I still listen to actual CDs sometimes)and go through start to finish without skipping a song.

But their course of fame changed when they released "I Think God Can Explain" which became a mid-level Pop hit. With the success of this song, their second album "To Whom it May Concern" tried to build on it, and it was a MUCH more pop-sounding album. It was still good, but nowhere near what "Halfway Down the Sky" was.

For today's video, we dig up the song that pushed them to the pop side. It's "I Think God Can Explain."

No comments:

Post a Comment