Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3/15/11- The Zutons- "Pressure Point"


I'm back at work after a week off in paradise, and well, nothing's working. Literally. The company that I work for changed over to a new internal program that's supposed to be smoother and quicker, and it flat out doesn't work. It's a mess, and as I sit here and click my mouse furiously, I feel the pressure in my head building and undoing a week's relaxation. So for today's music video, how about some pressure?

The Zutons formed back in 2001, and broke onto the scene with their 2004 Major Label Debut "Who Killed...The Zutons?" (which included the oh-so vain song "Zuton Fever"). This song made a minor splash at Modern Rock radio, and actually had two different music videos made for it. I think this one was the "British" version.

Enjoy "Pressure Point" by the Zutons!

No comments:

Post a Comment