Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5/4/11- Weird Al Yankovic- "Trapped in the Drive Thru"


Having worked in radio, I am a self-proclaimed radio nerd, and I'll always be flipping through stations listening to music, production, DJs, etc, critiquing, comparing, and learning. I forget where I was going, but driving down I-476 outside of Philly, I landed on 99.9 WHHS, a small high school radio station based out of Havertown, PA. The signal, is tiny. VERY tiny. So tiny, that as I got it in range, I heard the beginning of Weird Al's "Trapped in the Drive Thru", and the signal faded before I got to the end of it.

Looking online, I never realized a video was made for it. It's completely animated, and 11 minutes of win.

Enjoy "Trapped in the Drive Thru"

1 comment:

  1. Actually, there are a bunch of animated videos on the album itself. Dave of "Retarded Animal Babies" did the video for "Virus Alert" (I believe).

    ReplyDelete