Saturday, April 2, 2011

4/2/11- Don Henley and The Ataris- "Boys of Summer"


How the hell did I miss posting yesterday? An altered work schedule and other stuff kept me from posting on here, so I'm putting up yesterday's songs today.

The MLB season OFFICIALLY kicked off on Thursday, but here in Philly, it started yesterday, as the Phillies, in true Philadelphia fashion, gave their fans a heart attack until the final inning where they squeaked out a 5-4 victory. In honor of the start of baseball season, I give you... "The Boys of Summer." Both the original by Don Henley and the cover by the Ataris. Take your pick of which you like better. And yeah... the Ataris version is out of sync with the video. That's all I could find online. ::shrug::




the Ataris - boys of summer by dairygalpal

No comments:

Post a Comment