Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4/12/11- Jack's Mannequin- "Dark Blue"


Yesterday, for absolutely no reason, I suddenly got the song "Spinning" by Jack's Mannequin stuck in my head, and I listened to it on repeat like it was brand new. I don't know why. So I dug up my other favorite Jack's Mannequin song for today.

Jack's Mannequin started out as a side project for Something Corporate frontman Andrew McMahon in 2004, but has seemed to have blossomed into his full-time band. They released "Everything in Transit" in 2005, very shortly after McMahon was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. He made a full recovery, thankfully, and the band went on to release 2008's "The Glass Passenger." Jack's Mannequin is rumored to have an album coming out this summer, as they are gearing up for a co-headlining tour with Guster.

We'll go back to 2005, and their song "Dark Blue."

Since Warner Brothers records doesn't allow embedding of their videos, you'll have to CLICK HERE to go watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment